Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blog revival!

Dear Kian,

In honor of your upcoming 2nd birthday, I thought it was about time that I revived this blog. You have become such an amazing, fun little person and I'd really like you to be able to look back on this when you are older. Your dad and I just looked at some pictures of you from last year and we can't believe how much you have already changed. You were an adorable baby, but now you are such a handsome little boy! Your personality comes out more and more every day and your intelligence never ceases to impress us. You are such a loving and caring little boy, as well - quick to share hugs and always ready with a please and thank you. Although, it sounds more like peeze and ta-tu right now. You've definitely began speaking more and more over the past few weeks, stringing more words together to form phrases. You are repeating everything we say... which means that daddy and I need to be careful!

There are so many fun things happening in our life with you right now and I hope I can record some of them here so we can all look back on the fun and funny memories that we have.

Love,
Mom

No comments: